Our Service Summary
- You can chose the day and time of the funeral.
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel during normal working hours.
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
- A traditional coffin is Included.
- You can chose all the music and a celebrant or minister.
- The Funeral Cortege meets the family directly at the Cemetery.
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included.
Our Simple Burial is a direct route service where the hearse leaves from the funeral home and meets your family at a local Cemetery. We work with your family to arrange a suitable date and time for the funeral. Our private visiting rooms / chapel of rest are made available for the family to be able to spend time with your loved one, although only during office hours.
A tasteful Light Oak effect "York" coffin is provided and your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
On the day of the funeral we will place the coffin in a traditional hearse and meet the family and attending mourners at the cemetery. The family can choose either a minister or celebrant and can choose the music that will be played during the service. This service is often used where the family want a simple, low fuss burial service and don’t require going to a church or place of worship first. With the recent Corona Virus outbreak closing Churches, this service has proven popular with familiies having a "Grave Side" ceremony. This service has been conducted by local ministers and music played through a portable speaker system. The services have been very respectful and dignified.
Our Simple Burial costs from £1899
The illustrated costs are for our services only and do not include the purchase or opening of a grave. These will be quoted directly to each family and tailored to your individual requirements. As church and alternative grave yards and cemeteries may have different pricing scales, these charges will be confirmed in writing prior to the service and pricing confirmed accordingly.