All-inclusive with no extra fees
If you call a funeral director and ask, how much is a funeral? You will be given an estimate, and then will come all the added extras. Things like embalming, flowers, service sheets, obituary notices, the use of a family car, etc. The comes the 3rd party fees things like the the Cremation fee, doctors fees, minister fees. Suddenly the funeral costs a lot more than you were originally quoted. We wanted to avoid this and so we also decided we would offer an "All Inclusive" service that encompasses everything with no hidden extras, with a fixed fee.
The service includes the use of a limousine, a standard size floral coffin spray (flowers for the top of the coffin), 50 order of service (service sheets), and an online obituary notice. A beautiful Light Oak effect "Belmont" coffin is included and your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
We work with your family to arrange a suitable date and time for the funeral. Our private visiting rooms / chapel of rest are made available for the family to be able to spend time with your loved one and by appointment; this will include evenings and weekends.
On the day of the funeral we will place the coffin in a traditional hearse and invite the mourners to follow behind the funeral cortege. We can route the cortege along specific routes, or bring your loved one home and then onto the funeral service. The family can choose either a minister or celebrant and can choose the music that will be played during the service. After the funeral, the limousine will drop the family back at the venue of the wake.
After the service the ashes can either be scattered or returned to the family.
These are always very dignified and respectful services and follow traditional Funeral values. Our care and attention to every detail is always visible.
Our Service Summary
- You can chose the day and time of the funeral.
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel at a time of your choice.
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
- A traditional coffin is Included but can be upgraded to a different option.
- You can chose all the music and a celebrant or minister.
- The cortege can leave from a location of your choice such as a home.
- You can choose the route the cortege travels to the crematorium.
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included.
- A limousene is included for up to 6 mourners to travel in.
- 50 Order of Service (Service Sheets) are included.
- A Coffin Spary (Flowers) is included.
- The Cremation Fee at Crewe or Macclesfield is included.
- Any Doctors Fees are included.
- The Minsiter or Celebrants fee is included.
- If a church service is required then this can be added.
- You can add alternate hearses such as Horse Drawn or Silver Hearse.
Our all-inclusive cremation service costs £3999 and is fully inclusive of all disbursements and cremation fees. Its a complete service with no hidden fees or extra charges.