Our Service Summary
- You can chose the day and time of the funeral.
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel at a time of your choice.
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes.
- A traditional coffin is Included but can be upgraded to a different option.
- You can chose all the music and a celebrant or minister.
- The cortege can leave from a location of your choice such as a home.
- You can choose the route the cortege travels to the crematorium.
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included.
- A limousene is included for up to 6 mourners to travel in.
- 30 copies of Order of Service.
- If a church service is required then this can be added.
- You can add alternate hearses such as Horse Drawn or Silver Hearse.
Traditional Cremation Complete with a Limousene
Our traditional cremation service is a complete service that also includes the use of a Mercedes Limousine.
We work with your family to arrange a suitable date and time for the funeral. Our private visiting rooms / chapel of rest are made available for the family to be able to spend time with your loved one and by appointment; this will include evenings and weekends.
On the day of the funeral we will place the coffin in a traditional hearse and invite the mourners to follow behind the funeral cortege. We can route the cortege along specific routes, or bring your loved one home and then onto the funeral service. The family can choose either a minister or celebrant and can choose the music that will be played during the service. After the funeral, the limousine will drop the family back at the venue of the wake.
After the service the ashes can either be scattered or returned to the family.
These are always very dignified and respectful services and follow traditional Funeral values. Our care and attention to every detail is always visible.
Our Traditional Cremation Service costs £2499 and if you compare it like for like with other local funeral directors, will be saving you anywhere from £800 to £1200.
You will also need to pay for 3rd party disbursements (fees we pay on your behalf).
Typically these are: The Cremation Fee (£780) The Doctors Fees (£164) The Minister or Celebrants Fee (£200).