Burial Funeral & Service
We are familiar with local cemetery practices and we have experience with all the local churches. A funeral burial is a little more complex to arrange than a cremation, but our experience and knowledge will make the process a little easier for you.
With a shortage of suitable land being available these days, a burial is not such a common choice for a funeral service as it used to be. But where a family already owns a plot or has access to a suitable site, it remains a great way of commemorating your loved one and providing a place to visit, remember times spent together and lay flowers.
- You can choose the day and time of the funeral
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel at any time to suit you
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes
- A traditional coffin is included but can be upgraded to a different option
- You can choose all the music and a celebrant or minister
- The cortege can leave from a location of your choice such as a home
- You can choose the route the cortege travels to the church or cemetery
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included
- You can add limousines for the mourners to travel in
- You can add alternate hearses such as horse-drawn or silver hearses
- A death notice and donation collection on funeralnotices.co.uk is included (if required)
- An online obituary is included (if required)
- We also include a temporary grave marker for the cemetery (until a headstone can be placed)
Our fee for our flexible burial service is £2,500.
There are a few elements that are extras. These include:
- The purchase or opening of a grave. These will be quoted directly to each family and tailored to your individual requirements
- As graveyards and cemeteries have different pricing scales, these charges will be confirmed in writing prior to the service
- There may also be third party grave digging fees, but we will pay these as disbursements and add them to your final invoice
As with all our funerals, we always will provide a full written quote that will include and itemise everything that we have agreed together.