For many people, traditional funerals represent everything they want to experience when the time comes to say goodbye to their loved one. Our experienced and caring family will ensure everything is in place to make your day exactly how you want it to be, and we’ll look after all the little details that combine to make the perfect traditional memorial service.
As an overview of our traditional service.
- You can choose the day, location and time of the funeral
- You can visit your loved one in our chapel at any time to suit you
- You can chose either of our funeral homes (Congleton or Crewe)
- Your loved one can be dressed in their own clothes
- You can choose all the music and a celebrant or minister
- The cortege can leave from a location of your choice such as a home
- You can choose the route the cortege travels to the crematorium
- A black hearse and all the staff necessary to oversee the service are included
- You can add limousines for the mourners to travel in
- The limousines will return your family back to your home, or on to a location of a wake
- You can add alternate hearses such as horse-drawn, motorbike or even silver hearses
- An online funeral notice and obituary is included (if required)
Our fee for our Traditional Cremation service is £2200 but this does not include 3rd party fees or disbursements.
We offer a wide range of coffins from Traditional Wooden to Environmentally sensitive. Wicker, Wool, Cardboard, Pine, Painted, Engraved. The choice is a individual as the person who’s funeral we are representing.